Cascade Bicycle Studio is located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, WA and is hiring a Lead Service Technician. CBS is annually a Top Five Seven Cycles retailer and is known for a high level of customer service and excellent work from its Service, Fitting, and Retail staff members. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years working as a service technician in a high-end bicycle shop environment, building and servicing road bikes at the Ultegra/Force/Chorus component level and above.
- Proven experience fully building and diagnosing electronic groupsets of all iterations from Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM
- Proven experience fully servicing hydraulic road disc brakes from Shimano and SRAM
- Can demonstrate wheel building proficiencies using carbon and aluminum rims with disc, rim, and internal hubs
- Experience servicing Campagnolo 10 and 11 speed drivetrain systems
To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you.