We are looking to grow our team and are searching for a Lead Service Technician who will ensure the smooth daily operation of the service department and the studio as a whole. Our ideal candidate is passionate about doing great work and providing an amazing customer experience.
Our Ideal Candidate Has Several of the Following:
- Experience working as a service technician in a high-end bicycle shop
- A passion for learning more about servicing bicycles, modern components, and cycling culture
- A genuine love of working with customers and providing premium customer service
- Excellent and prompt communication skills with customers and co-workers, including a willingness to ask questions
- Aptitude for seeing a project through to completion in a timely manner
- Proven experience efficiently building and servicing road bikes with top-tier components from Campagnolo, Shimano, and SRAM
- Proven experience fully building and diagnosing Shimano Di2 systems
- Proven experience fully servicing hydraulic disc brakes from Shimano, Magura, Formula and SRAM
- Experience servicing all Campagnolo drivetrain systems
- Experience with suspension fork, shock, and linkage overhauls
- Wheel building proficiencies with carbon and aluminum rims
- Service writing and schedule management
- Taking initiative to prioritize daily tasks against impromptu service
- Building custom bicycles to spec for delivery to customers
- Servicing bikes of all makes and models to the highest possible standard
- Professional written and verbal communication with customers and staff
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the service department
$20+ DOE with a clear structure for generous performance-based bonuses and raises.
We are looking to invest in the right candidate for the job by offering full-time, year-round employment, and many opportunities for advancement. We anticipate a positive working relationship and are happy to provide training and mentorship for the committed, passionate candidate.
This is an opportunity to do the best work you’ve ever done.
Applicants should email a resume and cover letter to info at cascadebicyclestudio.com