Builder: Seven Cycles
Material: Butted titanium
Riders Goal: Build a gravel-worthy S&S bike with 650B wheels that could be easily packed in a travel case.
- 650B HED Belgium rims laced to Chris King ISO hubs
- Shimano XTR Di2 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Hydro/Di2 785 levers
- Tubus Airy Titanium rear rack
Reasons Why We Love This Bike
- Seven’s willingness and ability to afford the riders exactly what they wanted in a travel bike: 650B wheels
- The wide gear range of the XTR 11-40 cassette range.
- Matching Chris King Inset 7, Threaded BB, and ISO Hubs
- Shimano Di2 road levers paired to XTR Di2 rear derailleur
- Nicely balanced bikes with a fantastic ride quality