Builder: Seven Cycles
Riders Goal: Build a beautiful bike to honor the hill climb time trial stage to Plan de Corones in the 2010 Giro D’Italia.
- Custom painted Chris King hubs by Seven Cycles.
- Silver polished Campagnolo Athena components to give the bike an older feel.
- Ambrosio box-section rims to insure a comfortable ride on the roughest of roads.
Five Reasons Why We Love This Bike
- THE PAINT
- The Giro is the most entertaining of the Grand Tours. The promoters are always pushing the limits of human performance to show the beauty of Italy.
- We miss silver polished drivetrain components.
- Seven’s S-bend seatstays on steel bikes are eloquent.
- White stem, bar and post.