Builder: Ibis Cycles
Riders Goal: Build a solid performing disc bike for winter road riding while keeping options open to be cross-curious.
- Cable actuated TRP HY/RD hydraulic disc brakes.
- Hand built wheels consisting of HED Belgium rims and DT Swiss 350 hubs.
- Carbon cross frame set equipped with fender mounts.
- 46-36 Shimano Ultegra cross-ready crankset.
Five Reasons Why We Love This Bike
- A true all a-rounder with great handling for road and cyclocross riding.
- One of the best head tube badges in the business.
- Ready for winter riding with fender mounts standard.
- Clean white and black build throughout – frame, cockpit, components.
- Ibis offers a fantastic value for a 17 – 18 pound carbon fiber cyclocross bike.