Builder: Parlee Cycles
Material: Custom carbon
Riders Goal: This project was specifically designed to get KP back on a bike and connecting with riding once again. KP wanted to go with the best carbon bike in the world, using disc brakes, and gaining every performance advantage possible.
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 throughout
- Light weight XTR disc caliper brakes front and rear
- Enve carbon bar and stem; Fizik Arione 00 saddle.
- Enve 3.4 Disc clincher wheels laced to DT Swiss hubs with Ceramic Speed coated ceramic bearings.
- Ceramic Speed coated BB ceramic bearings
- Ceramic Speed printed titanium coated ceramic bearing pulleys
Reasons Why We Love This Bike
- KP wanted the best of the best, down to the ceramic bits
- Non-labeled DT Swiss hubs
- Carbon ISP
- Parlee’s highest end, flagship carbon disc frame
- Custom etched initials on the back of the seat tube