Builder: Seven Cycles
Rider’s Goal: A custom bike built for all seasons and for all terrain for the Northwest. A bike that could be used as a commuter on weekdays and a race bike on weekends.
- Custom two-color paint scheme by Derek Blagg. Customers can customize by mixing any two stock Seven colors or custom colors.
- Fully integrated mounts for easy installation of fenders for winter road riding.
- Offering of linear pull or disc brake options.
- Cascade Bicycle Studio designed geometry to optimize the bike across disciplines: cyclocross, winter training and gravel grinding.
Five Reasons Why We Love This Bike
- The paint scheme is playful and allows for each customer to create a signature bike reflecting his or her tastes and personality.
- Multiple use.
- The use of predetermine geometry and sizing cuts the lead-time for customers wanting a handbuilt bike from one the country’s best bike builders.
- Customers have the option to choice between traditional rim brakes or emerging disc brakes.
- There is an option to do painted fenders to match the bike.